Monday, October 13, 2014

Can We Feed 9 Billion People by 2050

Can we feed 9 billion people by 2050?  That is the question being discussed at this year's World Food Prize, being held in Des Moines, Iowa this week.

I want you to think about that today and I'll talk through some ideas hopefully tomorrow, if I ever get my internet fixed!

Also, in the meantime, have you ever heard of Norman Borlaug?  I'd encourage you to check out a post I did on him earlier this year on his would have been 100th birthday.


(This post is a part of a 31 Days from a Tractor Seat series.  The best way to keep up with this series is to follow via email on the right sidebar of this post or by following on Bloglovin.  Also be sure to like the Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids Facebook page for daily updates from the field.)

No comments:

Post a Comment