Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Top Blog Posts


Happy New Year's Eve!  I thought today would be a great day to reflect on the past year by sharing my top blog posts from 2014.  It is fun to see what posts drew the most readers.  It also helps me see what my readers enjoy the most.  So without further ado, here are my top 10 posts from 2014:

1.  5 Easy Ways To Teach Your Toddler Their ABCs and 123s - The response I have received from this post has been unbelievable.  I've had a lot of people find this post through Pinterest.  I love having "learning time" at home with my kids and I hope other parents have enjoyed these simple ideas on how to teach their kids the alphabet and numbers.

2.  Spreading the Love of Reading - This post is about my participation in World Book Night.  This was a great program that I have been apart of the last three years, that through thousands of volunteers, passed out over a million and half books throughout the United States.  Sadly, given financial and time commitment from publishers, writers, givers, booksellers, printers, distributors, shippers, etc. the program will no longer be operational in 2015.  It is disappointing to see such a unique program go away that emphasized spreading the love of reading to non-readers.

3.  June Comments for a Cause - La Luz Hispana - This year I started a Comments for a Cause program on my blog and I'm happy to say that one of my posts talking about Comments for a Cause made the Top 10.  I loved how my local community rallied around supporting my Comments for a Cause effort for La Luz Hispana.  June was my biggest month for comments this year.

4.  Mommy Monday - Nuby Mommy Review: Oral Care Set - It is fun to see some of my review posts in my top read blog posts of the year.  This Oral Care Set from Nuby is actually one of my favorite products I have received from them.

5. Curious George Birthday Party - I love entertaining and I love to do things for my family, so when my kids have a birthday, let's just say I like to have fun!  This year LP chose Curious George as his birthday theme.  The birthday party was simple and fun and I'm still proud of my Curious George cake I made!

6.  Wordless Wednesday - Signs that Spring FINALLY arrived! - I think it is nice that my readers like the simplicity of a Wordless Wednesday post to make the Top 10 this year.  This post just reminds me how late and long this year's planting season was.

7.  Valentine's Day Meal Plan - Fried Pickles, Greek Steak & Greek Spaghetti, and Chocolate Melting Cake - mmm!  I could go for all of them tonight actually...  I love all the memories and feelings associated with these dishes and am happy to share the recipes for them through this blog post!

8.  Little Free Library Coming to Latimer - One of my favorite projects that I worked on this year was bringing a Little Free Library to my local community.  I love how the entire community rallied around the effort and really has made our Little Free Library space an inviting and welcoming area in downtown.  Thanks to Post Cereal for providing this opportunity to me and my local community.

9.  Family Summer Bucket List - I have enjoyed putting together bucket lists for my family over the last couple of years and sharing them on my blog.  I think my favorite thing we did this year was go on an Iowa Ice Cream Trip throughout the month of June in honor of National Dairy Month!

10.  Something Sweet in Honor of Six Sweet Years of Marriage - In January of 2014 My Farmer and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary, as well as being together for ten years!  In honor of our anniversary I shared my recipe for Chocolate Melting Cake - a cake we fell in love with on our honeymoon and make every year to celebrate our anniversary.




What a great mix of posts from 2014 to make my Top 10 most read posts!  Thank you all for reading along throughout the year.  What was your favorite post from this year?  Is there a post from this year's Top 10 that you missed that you're going to be sure to check out now?  What types of posts would you like to see more of in 2015?  Remember to Comment for a Cause!

1 comment:

  1. Most of the students of BIEAP is Studying at English Medium colleges and some of the students are continuing their first and second-year intermediate education at Telugu Medium colleges ) and the Urdu Medium students also changed their medium to English or continue with Urdu, there are very few Urdu Medium colleges are running in the state under BIEAP MPC, BIPC, CEC, MEC group’s under SCERT & NCERT syllabus.AP 1st Inter English Question Paper English is one of the subjects of the important languagein part-1 and part-2 to every Junior and Senior intermediate student, we have provided the AP 1st Inter English Model Paper 2023 Pdf with AP 2nd Inter English Model Paper 2023 Pdf suggested by subject experts of the state and past years old examination previous solved papers to MPC, BIPC, CEC, MEC group students.

    ReplyDelete